Saturday, April 30, 2011

신포닭강정: Shinpo chicken

Shinpo Chicken is the most famouse chicken shop in Korea. I usually go to eat it with my friends when we are free because it is not very far from our place. The menu that we usually have is the fried one and the non fried one. However, I prefer Thakkagn chogn. It is pretty spicy; though I love it so much. There are two ways of order the chicken. 1st one is that you have to order them in advance and bring it home to eat with your family so that you don't need to wait for a long time. 2nd one is that you can eat the chicken at that place directly. In my case, I prefer eating there because it is sometimes interesting to wait for it and feel hungry during the waiting time. When it is our turn to go in, it's just the right time that we reach the peak of our hunger. Therefore, I can eat it deliciously.
If you have a chance to visit Korea, please don't forget to give it a try. I am sure you won't be disappointed. ^^

This one is the best for me.
The big one: 14000won
The small one : 9000won

The big one: 14000won
The small one: 9000won
The most delicious time to eat is from 3pm to 5pm .
Hope you enjoy it^^

No comments:

Post a Comment