Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Korea is now covered by white snow!!!


Inha University Main Building is covered by white snow.


Love this picture so much. I don't know why I love it that much even though there is no one in the picture.


I think I gain weight again this winter. Piggy again!!!


The Library

The snow started to fall down since yesterday, which was the day I decided to study at the library. I decided to have only one week off for my winter vacation because I want to study in advance what I gonna study in 2nd year. However, as soon as I started to go to study at the library, the snow kept falling down. Was it the sign to show that it's strange that Sovath went to study at the library? Lol...I couldn't take lots of photos in this winter because my cameraman Rady went to Cambodia. I was just be able to take these photos by myself by using my Nokia N86. Its quality is better than I thought. As the snow is covering Korea now, I really want to go to Nami Island; however, I guess no one can go with me because they are all busy with their study. I have to wait until the good time comes. However, seeing the snow falling down really really makes me happy. I love snow so much...Still waiting for my snowman!!!
Winter 2010 Story

No comments:

Post a Comment