Monday, December 20, 2010

Trip to Jeon Ju


HYUNDAI Company
We went to HYNDAI Company as well as its factory. The process of manufacturing cars was well described by a stuff of the company. I was really impressed because they use robots instead of people to work in the factory. Only a small amount of staffs were employed. I sincerely hope that Cambodia can be able to do so one day in the future.

Hanok Village
We are 4th batch of World Students of Korea.

Photo taken by Mickey
Here is a Korean traditional house. We spent one night in Hanok Village. We made Kimchi and ate Korean Royal food for dinner. Moreover, there were three performances, one of which is Pansori that I learned last semester. It's great to have an opportunity to listen to Pansori directly. If I listened to this Pansori before my exam, I would get better marks. Hehehe....



I finally could make my own Kimchi. We have 4 members for each group to make Kimchi. Our group really enjoyed making it. The way of making Kimchi may vary from one region to another. Jeonju too has its own Kimchi making method. I finally knew it!!!!


Photo taken by Mickey

Here it is Jeon Ju Bibimpap. Jeonju is really famous for Bibimpap. You know how much a bowl of it costs? It is expensive, 10000won. However, I didn't finish eating all because it's too much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment